Book Report



      My reading asignment for summer vacation was Cryptonomicon, a long book about World War II and another long part which took place way back just before 9/11, with lots of people and things that happened to them mushed together. It is very, very interesting. It had a short part with some yucky sex stuff very yucky I mean but not to long like my dorky friend said it was and I wouldn't even have noticed if he didn't talk about it so much.
      Anyway it was about secret codes and had some fighting but not enough and so much happened it would take forever to explain. Another dorky friend (only kind I got) said the ending was to fast. I agree with him. I think close to the end the arthur got tired of writing it. I would recommend it if they fixed the end.

Comments

Popular Posts