$?

                                                                                Robot Cheerleaders--For Dash


You'll be happy to hear that I'm keeping this short and sweet. I should be out the door already, but I really don't want return and cue up my favorite website only to have Big Al leering at me from the top post. Again.

What are we going to do when robots make production so efficient that our material needs can be produced by a fraction of the population?

I'm not talking about Teh Singularity when the robots are running things. Don't bother thinking about that, they'll be doing all the thinking that needs to be done. I'm wondering about that middle part where we're still in control but the bots are laboring and, farm hands to burger flippers, doing it better. Leaving a big part of the population, the part that can only be productive working for someone else, with nothing to do except pick up checks, procreate and party.

How do we distribute the wealth? The Dems, not to mention the French, are clearly ahead of us in this department but look at the lousy results. How can it work?

Comments

Popular Posts