Sha La La La (It's Friday)



Waaull, that's another one in the can. What a week. On the upside, I've honed my mad, mad skillz. On the downside, I've dulled my mind and soul. It's a wash. And in two, mebbe three months I'll see some cash. Sha la la la la (make me happy).

Sometimes (just sometimes) living in France has it's moments. Moments such as tonight at 10:20 GMT +1, when Arte is airing a documentary about boobs. Ah, sweet France. You may be able to watch it direct at the link but I'm not sure if they screen by location. In any event, I'm sure it's worth staying up late for. Anyways, I'll be watching. Sha la la la la (make me happy).

Yup, that's all I got. My mind and vision are all a-blur and it's apéritif time here, so I'm off for a drink. Sha la la la (make me happy).

[Disclaimer: I'm not really happy, only trying to talk myself into it. Give it time.]


Comments

Popular Posts