New Stuff

This is the personal project I was referring to. Been workin' on this build for 2 years. Originally designed it 2.5 years ago. It was meant to be a replacement, 2-way Altar Cross at the church I go to. I presented renderings to the pastor....and he accepted it!?! Oh boy. Now I have to build it? Figured it out, got it built.

The cross is painted porcelain. Yeah, you can ask. Real gold leaf in the hollows. Polished brass INRI inscriptions. Metal painted, antiqued corpus, which I purchased. CNC turned aluminum, powder coated base.

It stands 23" tall. The base is about 9" diameter. No small cross meant for a fairly long church. Hence the size and gold leaf. Gotta git visuals for the shy Catholics in the back of the church.

Whattya think? I'm very pleased with it. Don't think it could've come out better. Well, it could've but I'm not sayin' nuthin' bout nuthin'. I call it "Poured Out For Many"....













Comments

Popular Posts