And Now For Something Slightly Different

If I remember correctly, didn't Severely state that The Saint recently said, "that which has been seen cannot be unseen"?  She's right; sometimes there's just not enough eyeball bleach in the world.
In an effort, therefore, to have a little bit of cleansing, I offer you the flying raccoon.
This critter stood on the deck railing of my current digs for a full 20 minutes, only 4 feet away from my open door.  Posing but not preening.  Maybe he was trying to channel his inner Jonathan but more likely he was waiting for a handout.  There are strict rules at this establishment about not feeding these critters. They're such pests: filthy, dirty pests.  Pretty in flight, though.
Carry on.  I just need to put that campfire thingy to rest.

Comments

Popular Posts